Sunday 11 December 2011

Blueframe Revise MG - WIP part 3

Quick post this, arms now completed, but have again run out of french blue! My paint stockist has this unusual practise of selling you things that are not in stock, hence when I ordered 2 french blues they only sent me one so I am set back again for another week or so.. saying that I have also been waiting over a month for my Italian red and aluminium to arrive.. I shall not name names as yet.. if my email barrage does not work be prepared for some slander!

Also, for some bizarre reason after spraying the blueframes hands, they decided to literally disintegrate into  bits.. so I have had to glue the fingers/thumbs in place which unfortunately means no pose ability on the hands. I think it had something to do with the freezing temperature in my room as I was spraying, made all the tiny clasps around the ball joints just give up. A lesson learnt that's for sure... will perhaps be completing this next weekend. TBH this one not turning out as well as I anticipated.. i will persevere.

Full armour unicorn coming sooooon!

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment