Saturday 24 December 2011

Blueframe Revise MG - WIP part 4

Its been a while, but have been back in action now I have changed my paint stockist. My former stockist although cheap did have an awful habit of selling me sprays that were not in stock.. and waited for me to pay for them before telling me this.. and then ignored my mails querying as to when they would be in stock.. shame on you. My new stockist, although expensive compared to others more than makes up for it in service, bravo to Wonderlandmodels.com. You guys are excellent. The former stockist gets no link, you are shit and frankly do not deserve a link.

Back to the work at hand. Assembly now completed (which I might add is considerably more complex than a HG, and much more fascinating) and the first (maybe) clear coat has been applied. As I sit here in the stifling toxic Tamiya fumes I contemplate on how the decalling is going to go.. This'll be in WIP 4 I think as soon as the Xmas time has ended. On that note, have a good one all, merry Christmas chaps and chap-esses.



The sodding hand that sodding well broke and is now sodding well glued.. GAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment