Sunday 4 December 2011

Blueframe Revise MG - WIP part 2

Body and head assembled and painted, arms half-painted. As luck would have it I have run out of the french blue spray I was using.. which is puzzling to me as they usually last for at least 2 HG models.. I think my alternative method of assemble, then paint is causing an awfil amout of wastage. Anyways, with another 2 cans on order all activity on this has ceased for a while.. frustrating! Some WIP pix below.

Should have this completed by next weekend I hope. Later!

Inner frame, torso.

Teeeeeny tiiiiiny pilot. Dont have steady enough hands to paint him though...

Torso, painted and assembled. Decals and detailing to follow.

Torso with cock-pit cover open.

All the parts required for the head.

Head assembled and painted, detailing and decals to follow. Looks frikkin awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment