Saturday 26 May 2012

Gundam Eclipse Summer of War

Gosh I like that title, its the second year running for the Gundam Eclipse modelling competition, and the first I will be entering. Will probably be looking at entering the intermediate OOB (out of box) category, with 4 months to complete I think I should be able to knock out something relatively suitable.

The question is, with the kits I have yet to build I am undecided as to which kit to build.... It will probably be best to enter a master grade this time so it narrows the choices down to three: The Fazz, Zeta Gundam 2.0 or the F91. I am leaning towards the F91 as I was going to put a ton of work into this one anyway. May chance me mind.

More info on the compo here:


And if you want to read the rules and find out more about prizes etc.. take a look at the Gundam eclipse forum here:

http://gundam-eclipse.net

No comments:

Post a Comment