Sunday 13 May 2012

1/100 NG Regen Duel Gundam

With around 2 weeks build time on and off, the "No Grade" Regen Duel Gundam is completed, and looking markedly colourful :)

Messed up a couple of bits, namely along the front ankle skirt on the right leg (caused by not waiting an adequate amount of time for the topcoat to dry.. gaaah!). Stickers were a little dodgy, and don't show all that well.

Despite this, I like it. Was an awesome practice model and gained a little more valuable skill especially in the pre-shading airbrush department. I still need to work on my panel lining though.. I tend to rush this too much and should really take my time to get it right. Some pics below, and a vid at the very bottom showing some of the build in double-time :)














No comments:

Post a Comment