Sunday 17 February 2013

HG Gadessa - WIP#3 - Completed

The Gadessa is now complete! Took a little work to complete those buggered up prongs, but I was quite pleased with how well I managed to scratch-build those prongs. Its a little dodgy and wonky in places but you would have to look quite closely to notice the defects.. and it would have been nice to add a metallic detail part here and there.

All in all, I think the model turned out well although I could have possibly spent more time working on the details - the thrusters for instance I could have masked off and added a gold metallic effect on. On retrospect, I think the emerald green and gold would have been a nice combination.

Here are a few pix of the completed model:










..And here is my final (and very short) WIP video on youtube:


No comments:

Post a Comment