Sunday 8 July 2012

Random update

Hello, me again, well.. who else would it be, unless it is a proxy of me and I have died, and the proxy is utterly convinced it is me. Next, I am working on the Zeta 2.0 (which I am also entering into the Summer War competition on the gundam eclipse forum), love this MS design. The epitome of 80's gundam goodness in my opinion. It will be a straight-up OOB paint with a little difference - I am going to add a nice masked paint effect on the legs, not sure quite what yet. I will be doing this one nice and glossy this time too. So far, I have cut the runners and sanded down. I will be assembling first, and base coating. More on this on the first WIP coming up soon.

In other news, I have added a new light to my workspace. An awesome little low-power strip light. Only 10 squids off ebay, total bargain. Have done a little rearrangement too to create more space on my PC desk.

I am also planning to spray-paint a large board previously used underneath my spray booth for a spacey backdrop. Will update when I do that too, although it will not be all that interesting.. the eventual plan is to make a bit of a diorama. Thought will be going into this over the coming weeks

More later.


No comments:

Post a Comment