Friday 27 April 2012

End of April Random Update

Have been steadily working through the 1/100 NG Duel Gundam regen - All parts sanded down, did a little seem line removal. Decided to try out a new base coat on the white parts - the Tamiya acrylic "flat base" - did not work.. did not even dry in fact, so had to wash it all off.. mish! Have now done 2 coats of a 1:4 ratio blue/white, and will spray over in white using the blue undercoating as shading. Fingers crossed this turns out as planned. Have not been posting an official WIP for this one as I am currently filming the whole thing - a vid of the whole thing will be up on my youtube channel once completed.

In other news.. myself and Mrs Gundam UK have been busy re-organising our work area. As I have decided to put my music to rest for 2 years, I have packed away all of my music gear to make way for more room for Gunpla, and for Mrs Gundam UK's projects. Pic below of our new workspace!

Revels are on special at Sainsburys. 
Oh, and before I forget.. You can now get to this blog by simply navigating to http://www.gundamuk.com or http://www.gundam.me.uk. I am also working on developing a resource website for all things Gunpla-based in the UK. Nice. News on this later.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment