Sunday 30 October 2011

Coming Soon

Lots of kits to build until I receive the very eagerly-anticipated Gundam Unicorn full armour MG 1/100 :) I am currently working on a Kampfer - detail of this in my next post.

Coming next will be my first MG build is the Gundam Astray Blueframe revise 1/100, can't wait to get started on this. Need to order up some decals too.. will be true to its normal colour scheme, not planning to weather or customise it as it is my first MG build.


Next up will be the Jagd Doga, 1/144 HG from the UC Gundam series. Will stick to the original colours too.. 


Theeeeen this Throne Eins HG 1/144 from Gundam 00, making the black parts glossy, the grey/white parts will be aluminium. Think this will look great all shined up. 


Definitely not going to need to make any more purchases as yet.. my wallet severely damaged by beam sabers.

No comments:

Post a Comment