Sunday 30 October 2011

1/144 HG Kampfer - WIP part 1

The kit has been cut away from the runners, gates have now been shaved off and sanded. Some parts also now glued and set to remove seam lines. Just need to sand it down a little to remove the glue blobs, and finish them off so they look nice and smooth. As luck would have it.. out of sandpaper, thinner and certain colours of spray so I'm at a dead end until I can order some more bits tomorrow. Gay.



Parts separated, the long, boring, laborious, crappy tasks of Gunpla now out of the way. :) 

Ill be spraying this up next weekend methinks, may do a vid, maybe not. I am also working on building a DIY spray booth with an extractor fan, I'll post up a "how-to" on this very soon. Considering most spray booths are going to cost you £70+ I think this one which is only going to cost around £25 and will probably do a better job is going to be well worth the time and effort in building. More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment