Thursday 27 December 2012

2012 in review

Hello! It has been some time I know and as you may have noticed it has been the festive time of year (again, I don't know how it happens every year around this time its weird..). Thought I would take this opportunity to say I hope you all had a nice Christmas, and to have yourself a awesome new year.

I have been spending lots of time with the family, and working steadily on an MG Rick Dias (WIP will eventually be posted, probably next weekend or something).

2012 has been a special year for me, it's the year I think I have learned the most about the art of Gunpla. This year I have learned how to airbrush, learned about paint types, thinners, modifications and seam line removal and am of course, still learning with each experience. Most of what I have learned has come from the awesome people in the gundam community across the world, so here are a few youtube channels I would like to mention who have helped me (and could help you too if you don;t know about them already!) along in some way this year:

deezipp3011
TheGunplameister
vegeta8259
crapmunky99
enensis
NigelTehTianHong
Kamniks
sneeper1980
mokanaman

I would also like to thank everyone on the mecha lounge who's advice has been invaluable :) I also completed watching nearly every Gundam anime that has ever been made, apart form superior defender which is just a steaming pile of shit. Patlabor next.. :)

Heres a quick vid update, the last of 2012!



Happy new year to you all and see you in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment