Tuesday 28 August 2012

I got Gundam Socks!

My awesome inlaws have been very kind to me and purchased some fetching Gundam socks! Featuring the Age-1 Spallow, these 100% cotton badboys may be ill-fitting but hell I am going to wear then with pride! 

Gundam AGE socks muthafukaaa!

Oh yeah, they also actually got me, much to my surprise the HG Age-1 Spallow kit! Awesomeness. I shall paint it in their honour. Thanks inlaws, you are awesome.

Age-1 Spallow, probably actually the only Gundam i fancy throughout the whole of age. Not sexually. You perv. 

Also to a little Gashapon keychain with a beam magnum on it, sadly I cant take a picture of it right now because its on my car keys.. and the wife has the car. Maybe later ill get a pic. Its surprisingly detailed and a nice little bit 'o die casting. 

My finger is pointing at the one I have on the leaflet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment