Sunday 5 February 2012

Mecha 2012: Jagd Doga complete!

Yep, I thought it would take me much longer but it turns out that today I completed the Jagd Doga for the mecha 2012 contest - in a little over a month. I think I spent.. all in all.. around 20 hours on this and am very pleased with the final result. Has been an interesting learning experience, especially with masking and panel lining - future kits are set to be much better looking. So, here we go with some pix from the entry itself:


I don't really hold out much on getting any prizes for my entry, but for my first ever entry into an international compo I am pretty pleased :). Results are to come out in July I believe. More on this around that time. With only a month left to enter into the HLJ sci-fi competition do you think I will have time to submit an entry? For this compo you are unusually not allowed to post up any pics of your entry submission anywhere on line, so no WIP or youtube vid for that until after the compo - if I have time to do something of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment