Tuesday 8 November 2011

2012 Mecha Contest

Its all been announced and blimey there is a lot of prizes up for grabs. I'll be giving this a bash.. It'll be my first ever entry into a contest involving the building of gundams so should be a lot of fun. Got 6 months to complete something.

I'll either be entering the OOB or the Diorama category undecided as yet. Can't really enter into both as I am at work 5 days a week.. look after my boy on weekends and have commitments for remixes coming up on my music.. phew. Still, plenty of time to plan.

So far I have in mind a Gay Disco RX gundam and a "fallen" gundam.. more ideas needed I think. Here's a vid from youtube explaining the contest a little better. If your up for it or would like to find out more, sign up to the mac forums at: http://boards.themacforums.com. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment